- Psalms 30:1 I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
- Psalms 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
- Psalms 30:3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
- Psalms 30:4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- Psalms 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- Psalms 30:6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
- Psalms 30:7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
- Psalms 30:8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
- Psalms 30:9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
- Psalms 30:10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
- Psalms 30:11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
- Psalms 30:12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
You can read through all of Psalms 30 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 30 verse.