- Psalms 29:1 Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Psalms 29:2 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
- Psalms 29:3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
- Psalms 29:4 The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- Psalms 29:5 The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
- Psalms 29:6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
- Psalms 29:7 The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
- Psalms 29:8 The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
- Psalms 29:9 The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
- Psalms 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
- Psalms 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
You can read through all of Psalms 29 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 29 verse.