- Psalms 28:1 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
- Psalms 28:2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
- Psalms 28:3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
- Psalms 28:4 Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
- Psalms 28:5 Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
- Psalms 28:6 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
- Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- Psalms 28:8 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
- Psalms 28:9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
You can read through all of Psalms 28 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 28 verse.