- Psalms 24:1 The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- Psalms 24:2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
- Psalms 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
- Psalms 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
- Psalms 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
- Psalms 24:6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
- Psalms 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Psalms 24:8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
- Psalms 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Psalms 24:10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
You can read through all of Psalms 24 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 24 verse.