- Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Psalms 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
You can read through all of Psalms 23 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 23 verse.