- Psalms 21 :1The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
- Psalms 21 :2Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
- Psalms 21 :3For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
- Psalms 21 :4He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
- Psalms 21 :5His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
- Psalms 21 :6For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
- Psalms 21 :7For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
- Psalms 21 :8Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
- Psalms 21 :9Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
- Psalms 21 :10Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
- Psalms 21 :11For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
- Psalms 21 :12Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
- Psalms 21 :13Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
You can read through all of Psalms 21 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 21 verse.