- Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
- Psalms 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
- Psalms 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
- Psalms 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
- Psalms 19:5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
- Psalms 19:6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
- Psalms 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
- Psalms 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
- Psalms 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
- Psalms 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
- Psalms 19:11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
- Psalms 19:12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
- Psalms 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
- Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
You can read through all of Psalms 19 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 19 verse.