- Psalms 15:1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- Psalms 15:2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- Psalms 15:3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- Psalms 15:4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- Psalms 15:5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
You can read through all of Psalms 15 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 15 verse.