- Psalms 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
- Psalms 149:2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
- Psalms 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
- Psalms 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
- Psalms 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
- Psalms 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
- Psalms 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
- Psalms 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
- Psalms 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
You can read through all of Psalms 149 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 149 verse.