- Psalms 146:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- Psalms 146:2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- Psalms 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
- Psalms 146:5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
- Psalms 146:6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- Psalms 146:7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
- Psalms 146:8 The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
- Psalms 146:9 The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- Psalms 146:10 The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
You can read through all of Psalms 146 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 146 verse.