- Psalms 143 :1Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
- Psalms 143 :2And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
- Psalms 143 :3For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
- Psalms 143 :4Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
- Psalms 143 :5I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
- Psalms 143 :6I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
- Psalms 143 :7Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
- Psalms 143 :8Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Psalms 143 :9Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
- Psalms 143 :10Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- Psalms 143 :11Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
- Psalms 143 :12And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
You can read through all of Psalms 143 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 143 verse.