- Psalms 141:1 Lord, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
- Psalms 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
- Psalms 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
- Psalms 141:4 Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
- Psalms 141:5 Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
- Psalms 141:6 When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
- Psalms 141:7 Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
- Psalms 141:8 But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
- Psalms 141:9 Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
- Psalms 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
You can read through all of Psalms 141 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 141 verse.