- Psalms 138:1 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
- Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
- Psalms 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
- Psalms 138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
- Psalms 138:5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
- Psalms 138:6 Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
- Psalms 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
- Psalms 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
You can read through all of Psalms 138 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 138 verse.