- Psalms 130:1 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
- Psalms 130:2 Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
- Psalms 130:3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
- Psalms 130:4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
- Psalms 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
- Psalms 130:6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
- Psalms 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
- Psalms 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
You can read through all of Psalms 130 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 130 verse.