- Psalms 13:1 How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- Psalms 13:2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
- Psalms 13:3 Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- Psalms 13:4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- Psalms 13:5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- Psalms 13:6 I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
You can read through all of Psalms 13 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 13 verse.