- Psalms 129:1 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say:
- Psalms 129:2 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.
- Psalms 129:3 The plowers plowed upon my back: they made long their furrows.
- Psalms 129:4 The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.
- Psalms 129:5 Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
- Psalms 129:6 Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up:
- Psalms 129:7 Wherewith the mower filleth not his hand; nor he that bindeth sheaves his bosom.
- Psalms 129:8 Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the LORD be upon you: we bless you in the name of the LORD.
You can read through all of Psalms 129 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 129 verse.