- Psalms 128:1 Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
- Psalms 128:2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
- Psalms 128:3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
- Psalms 128:4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
- Psalms 128:5 The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
- Psalms 128:6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.
You can read through all of Psalms 128 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 128 verse.