- Psalms 127:1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
- Psalms 127:2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
- Psalms 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
- Psalms 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
- Psalms 127:5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
You can read through all of Psalms 127 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 127 verse.