- Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
- Psalms 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
- Psalms 126:3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
- Psalms 126:4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
- Psalms 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
- Psalms 126:6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
You can read through all of Psalms 126 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 126 verse.