- Psalms 125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
- Psalms 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
- Psalms 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
- Psalms 125:4 Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
- Psalms 125:5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.
You can read through all of Psalms 125 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 125 verse.