- Psalms 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
- Psalms 120:2 Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
- Psalms 120:3 What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
- Psalms 120:4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
- Psalms 120:5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
- Psalms 120:6 My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
- Psalms 120:7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
You can read through all of Psalms 120 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 120 verse.