- Psalms 12:1 Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
- Psalms 12:2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
- Psalms 12:3 The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
- Psalms 12:4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
- Psalms 12:5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
- Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
- Psalms 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
- Psalms 12:8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
You can read through all of Psalms 12 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 12 verse.