- Psalms 115:1 Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
- Psalms 115:2 Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
- Psalms 115:3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
- Psalms 115:4 Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- Psalms 115:5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
- Psalms 115:6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
- Psalms 115:7 They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
- Psalms 115:8 They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
- Psalms 115:9 O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- Psalms 115:10 O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- Psalms 115:11 Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- Psalms 115:12 The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
- Psalms 115:13 He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.
- Psalms 115:14 The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
- Psalms 115:15 Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
- Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
- Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
- Psalms 115:18 But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
You can read through all of Psalms 115 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 115 verse.