- Psalms 114:1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;
- Psalms 114:2 Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.
- Psalms 114:3 The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
- Psalms 114:4 The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.
- Psalms 114:5 What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
- Psalms 114:6 Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?
- Psalms 114:7 Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;
- Psalms 114:8 Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.
You can read through all of Psalms 114 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 114 verse.