- Psalms 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- Psalms 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Psalms 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Psalms 112:4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- Psalms 112:5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
- Psalms 112:6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- Psalms 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- Psalms 112:8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- Psalms 112:9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- Psalms 112:10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
You can read through all of Psalms 112 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 112 verse.