- Psalms 110 :1The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- Psalms 110 :2The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
- Psalms 110 :3Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
- Psalms 110 :4The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
- Psalms 110 :5The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
- Psalms 110 :6He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
- Psalms 110 :7He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.
You can read through all of Psalms 110 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 110 verse.