- Psalms 108:1 O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
- Psalms 108:2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
- Psalms 108:3 I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
- Psalms 108:4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
- Psalms 108:5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
- Psalms 108:6 That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
- Psalms 108:7 God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- Psalms 108:8 Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- Psalms 108:9 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
- Psalms 108:10 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- Psalms 108:11 Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
- Psalms 108:12 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Psalms 108:13 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
You can read through all of Psalms 108 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 108 verse.