- Psalms 10:1 Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
- Psalms 10:2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
- Psalms 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
- Psalms 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
- Psalms 10:5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
- Psalms 10:6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
- Psalms 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
- Psalms 10:8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
- Psalms 10:9 He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.
- Psalms 10:10 He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.
- Psalms 10:11 He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
- Psalms 10:12 Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
- Psalms 10:13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
- Psalms 10:14 Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
- Psalms 10:15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
- Psalms 10:16 The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
- Psalms 10:17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
- Psalms 10:18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
You can read through all of Psalms 10 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 10 verse.