- Job 35:1 Elihu spake moreover, and said,
- Job 35:2 Thinkest thou this to be right, that thou saidst, My righteousness is more than God's?
- Job 35:3 For thou saidst, What advantage will it be unto thee? and, What profit shall I have, if I be cleansed from my sin?
- Job 35:4 I will answer thee, and thy companions with thee.
- Job 35:5 Look unto the heavens, and see; and behold the clouds which are higher than thou.
- Job 35:6 If thou sinnest, what doest thou against him? or if thy transgressions be multiplied, what doest thou unto him?
- Job 35:7 If thou be righteous, what givest thou him? or what receiveth he of thine hand?
- Job 35:8 Thy wickedness may hurt a man as thou art; and thy righteousness may profit the son of man.
- Job 35:9 By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry: they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty.
- Job 35:10 But none saith, Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night;
- Job 35:11 Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?
- Job 35:12 There they cry, but none giveth answer, because of the pride of evil men.
- Job 35:13 Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.
- Job 35:14 Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
- Job 35:15 But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity:
- Job 35:16 Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge.
You can read through all of Job 35 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Job 35 verse.