- Job 26:1 But Job answered and said,
- Job 26:2 How hast thou helped him that is without power? how savest thou the arm that hath no strength?
- Job 26:3 How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom? and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is?
- Job 26:4 To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
- Job 26:5 Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
- Job 26:6 Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
- Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
- Job 26:8 He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
- Job 26:9 He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.
- Job 26:10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
- Job 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
- Job 26:12 He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.
- Job 26:13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
- Job 26:14 Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?
You can read through all of Job 26 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Job 26 verse.