- Job 25:1 Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
- Job 25:2 Dominion and fear are with him, he maketh peace in his high places.
- Job 25:3 Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
- Job 25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
- Job 25:5 Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
- Job 25:6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?
You can read through all of Job 25 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Job 25 verse.