- Isaiah 12:1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
- Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
- Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
- Isaiah 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
- Isaiah 12:5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
- Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
You can read through all of Isaiah 12 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Isaiah 12 verse.