- Ezekiel 35:1 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
- Ezekiel 35:2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
- Ezekiel 35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
- Ezekiel 35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
- Ezekiel 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
- Ezekiel 35:6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
- Ezekiel 35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
- Ezekiel 35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
- Ezekiel 35:9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
- Ezekiel 35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there:
- Ezekiel 35:11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.
- Ezekiel 35:12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.
- Ezekiel 35:13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
- Ezekiel 35:14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.
- Ezekiel 35:15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
You can read through all of Ezekiel 35 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Ezekiel 35 verse.