- 1-timothy 4 :1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
- 1-timothy 4 :2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
- 1-timothy 4 :3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
- 1-timothy 4 :4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
- 1-timothy 4 :5For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
- 1-timothy 4 :6If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
- 1-timothy 4 :7But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
- 1-timothy 4 :8For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
- 1-timothy 4 :9This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
- 1-timothy 4 :10For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
- 1-timothy 4 :11These things command and teach.
- 1-timothy 4 :12Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
- 1-timothy 4 :13Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
- 1-timothy 4 :14Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
- 1-timothy 4 :15Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
- 1-timothy 4 :16Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
You can read through all of 1-timothy 4 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular 1-timothy 4 verse.