The latest news and hot topics among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
My 5 Favorite Books of the Bible The Bible is the most influential book that any Christian will ever read. It is the living Word of God breathed out by God. (2 Timothy 3:16) It is the foundation for all wisdom and true knowledge (Proverbs 2:1-6) I must admit that trying to pick my 5 most favorite books of the Bible was quite challenging. This is mainly due to the fact that the Bible has a way of speaking the same verses differently to us all at different parts of our journey with our Father. As you read, compare/contrast your favorite books too. I would love to know what some of your favorite books of the Bible are. Dec 11, 2012
Black Ops 2 Review: Great For Adults Not Kids The Call of Duty franchise has stood the test of time by developing games year after year that have seemingly surpassed the previous year’s release. It is no different this year. Black Ops 2 was released on November 13th, 2012 and it has all the goodies in it to make every player happy. Whether you are new to the franchise or are a seasoned veteran, this game has something for everyone. Dec 10, 2012
5 Must See Christian Movies God could certainly be considered the best story teller of all time. He has left us with the king of books "The Holy Christian Bible" which contains the greatest stories ever told. So when we get to see some of those stories played out on screen it can be quite memorable. I know for myself that a lot of the valuable lessons of life I have learned through watching movies. So when you have a good movie that is faith based and centered around Christ, you've got my attention. Here is a list of 5 movies that I consider to be "must see" quality. If you haven't seen all of these movies I highly recommend checking them out. Dec 09, 2012
Southern Gospel Songs: Top 10 List No doubt Southern Gospel is one of my favorite genres of music. Southern Gospel got its start in what we know as the “Bible belt” in the southeastern United States. It is Christian music with a southern (country) style. This could be music sung by solo artists, family bands and trios and quartets. In this genre, unlike some other Christian music, you will hear styles of jazz, ragtime, pop, country, boogie-woogie and even some contemporary Christian. No matter who is singing or what this style of music you can always be assured that the lyrics glorify Jesus and are sung from the deepest part of the heart. Here are 10 of my favorite Southern Gospel songs. Dec 06, 2012
Dead Space 2 Review: Not Family Friendly Are you considering purchasing Dead Space 2? Please read this review carefully before you spend the money. Dec 05, 2012
Top 10 Christian Rock or Metal Songs Christian rock or metal music has had a massive effect on my life. The lyrics are completely Christian centered even when they might not sound like it…LOL! This type of music has been a key place of solace for me when I want to think about Christ. There are some very powerful messages in this music that completely relate to messages in music like “the sidewalk prophets” or “third day”. I hope these lyric videos bless you as you listen! God Bless! I went ahead and put these in order from the lightest to the heaviest music. Enjoy! Dec 01, 2012
Christian Radio Songs:Top Ten Of 2012 2012 has been another big year for the success and growth of modern Christian music. Here is a list of the top songs of this last year and the stars that sing them. Music can be very inspirational on its own but when you put the word of God with it something beautiful always comes out, so here are only a few of the many hits of year. Dec 01, 2012
Famous Christian Athletes: Top 11 All-Time Counted Down In a time when the press tends to focus on all of the negative attributes in professional sports it is nice to reflect on the great Christian athletes that have and continue to make a difference for God. One of my favorite Bible verses is Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. This verse is one that is lived out by these eleven athletes. Not only do (did) they use their abilities God gave them to the fullest, but they glorify and bring people to know Him through their talent and fame brought with it. Nov 29, 2012
A Prayer for Our Girls’ Confidence (in Christ) - Your Daily Prayer - October 21
I pray we can come together as believers in Christ and teach our girls what our Heavenly Father says about them.
- Bible Verses about Goodness: Scriptures Quotes on Virtue
- Bible Verses for Women - Inspiring Scriptures for Girls and Women
- Bible Verses about Blessings from God: Good Gifts from Above
- Bible Verses about Grief: Best Scriptures to Comfort Sorrow
- The Joy of the Lord is My Strength - Inspiring Scriptures
- Bible Verses about Spiritual Warfare: Put on the Full Armor of God
- 20 Top Christian Rock Bands of All Time
- 10 Songs And Hymns About Grace
- Bible Verses about Death - Top Scriptures on Mortality & The Soul
- Bible Verses for Depression - Comforting Scriptures to Uplift You
- 30 Motivational Bible Verses to Inspire and Encourage You
- Bible Verses about Perseverance to Overcome Doubt and Fear
God is Love Bible Verses: Scriptures about the Love of God
- Bible Verses about Life: Living by Faith in Jesus Christ
- 30 Love for God Bible Verses - Loving God With Heart and Mind
- 25 Bible Verses about Courage for Steadfast Faith
- 25 Bible Verses for Faith over Fear
- 30 Bible Verses about the Family - Scriptures on Marriage and Parenting
- 10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Peace
- 20 Bible Verses about the Power of Kindness
- 25 Bible Verses about the Power of Forgiveness
- 30 Bible Verses about the Importance of Humility
- Christian Graduation Songs: My Top 10 List
- 15 Jesus Songs to Worship the Lord with Joy
- 15 Most Popular Hymns of Christianity - Top Worship Songs
- 50+ Gospel Hymns and Worship Songs to Praise the Lord!
- Top 20 Hymns for Church: Christian Songs for Worship
- Hymns of Praise to Give Thanks for God's Love
- Top 10 Old Hymns and Worship Songs to Praise Jesus Christ
- Hymns of Faith to Inspire Your Trust in God
- Top Christian Wedding Songs for Your Reception Playlist
- Funeral Hymns and Worship Songs to Comfort Your Heart
- 10 Christian Songs and Hymns About God's Love: Rejoice in the Lord!
- 10 Good Friday Hymns and Worship Songs about Jesus Christ
- Palm Sunday Hymns and Worships Songs
- 40+ Bible Verses About Peace for Finding Comfort and Strength
- Strength Bible Verses: Be Strong in the Lord!
- Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
- 25 Bible Verses about Beauty to Inspire All Women
- 30 Bible Verses about Wisdom: Insightful Scripture Quotes
- 20 Bible Verses about Happiness and the Joy of Gratitude
- These 9 Christian NFL Players Are Using Their Football Careers To Further God’s Kingdom
- The Power Of These 21 Bible Verses Feels Just Like Getting A Hug From God
- Top 10 Christian Songs and Hymns About Prayer
- Songs About Hope: 17 Christian Hits
- Best Christian Authors: 20 Great Christian Writers
- 35 Celebrities Stepping Up During The Coronavirus Pandemic To Help Others
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
24 Powerful Quotes About Forgiveness to Encourage Compassion
To truly live by the Word of the Lord, we must learn to forgive others and forgive ourselves. Through His goodness and grace, God forgives all of our earthly sins unconditionally when we seek redemption. We do not deserve His grace and cannot do anything to be worthy. But the least we can do is treat others with the same compassion.
We can improve ourselves individually and better ourselves as God's people by learning to love and forgive as God does for us. Sometimes, forgiveness is not as easy as it sounds so here are some powerful quotes about forgiveness.