The Story of Easter Told Through Social Networking - Family Videos
Embed bdryfhout 1338 views 2012-04-02T22:04:06 It's hard to envision the world without social media outlets like facebook and twitter--platforms that allow us to share information, memories and continue relationships like never before in history. Imagine if social networking existed around 33 A.D.--the most pivotal moment of history. This video illustrates how Christ's death and resurrection might have been perceived had social networks existed during this defining moment of our faith. To celebrate Easter 2012 and the Risen King, share this video on facebook or twitter!
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.