"Can't see beyond the end of their nose." - Ministry Videos
Embed joshmcdowellministry 1161 views 2010-10-02T01:33:15 Many people say that you can make moral choices based upon the consequences. But there is a problem with that. How do you make a good choice when faced with various alternatives? Join Josh as he continues his discussion on "Right From Wrong." The first three reasons that people usually give of why something is right or wrong is: 1) their parents taught them, 2) their church taught them, or 3) b/c of the consequences (it hurts people). Using his example of why lying is wrong, Josh will take a moment to explain about immediate consequences -- good and bad.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.