"Can't see beyond the end of their nose." - Ministry Videos
Embed joshmcdowellministry 1108 views 2010-10-02T01:33:15 Many people say that you can make moral choices based upon the consequences. But there is a problem with that. How do you make a good choice when faced with various alternatives? Join Josh as he continues his discussion on "Right From Wrong." The first three reasons that people usually give of why something is right or wrong is: 1) their parents taught them, 2) their church taught them, or 3) b/c of the consequences (it hurts people). Using his example of why lying is wrong, Josh will take a moment to explain about immediate consequences -- good and bad.
More Ministry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.