Don't loose that born again feeling Part One - Ministry Videos
Embed theshua 1430 views 2010-10-02T01:19:04 Wanting to see the glory of the Lord manifested in God's people and each one can by the faith of Jesus Christ rise up and live the overcoming life that Christ has won for us on Calvary Our desire is to make the saints of God aware of the power and victory that each one can walk in and to show in the word just what our Lord Jesus Christ has bought for them and that each on is a temple for the Holy Spirit to live in and to have His rightful place in each believer. and to honor and glory to the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ We desire to see each believer rise up in the potential that the Holy Spirit has put within them and to walk it out and bring forth the fruit that will have an everlasting effect in someone else's life, and so the church grows by the power of the Holy Spirit and not by false teaching. We are Lovers of God and Lovers of People and We Love to Worship and to bring the body to maturity in Christ Jesus and to save the Lost and go out in a dying world and bringing people to the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
More Ministry Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.