Go With God, Part 3b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 1427 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "Second, a new pastor arriving at a new church is very similar, as one church consultant shared during a Transition Workshop, to an actor being parachuted into the second act of a play at the same moment one of the main actors has been air lifted out. S/he doesn't have a script, but the play is moving on and s/he is supposed to do her/his part! So be patient, be gracious, and be anticipatory. Put yourself in this person's shoes and before the need arises anticipate what that need might be."
More Ministry Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.