Go With God, Part 3b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 1408 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "Second, a new pastor arriving at a new church is very similar, as one church consultant shared during a Transition Workshop, to an actor being parachuted into the second act of a play at the same moment one of the main actors has been air lifted out. S/he doesn't have a script, but the play is moving on and s/he is supposed to do her/his part! So be patient, be gracious, and be anticipatory. Put yourself in this person's shoes and before the need arises anticipate what that need might be."
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.