The Power of Praise - Ministry Videos
Embed timgregory 319 views 2011-03-08T15:40:28 Praise and the connection between praise and answered prayer. Psalms 100:4...the bible encourages us...tells us...when we come before God to enter His gates with thanksgiving and come into His courts with praise....because of Jesus Christ we can always come before our Father...praise takes my eyes off of me...and puts my eyes on the Lord...the giver of all good things. So often times we miss out on receiving what God has for us...simply because we're not going to Him...not looking at Him...we make our request known and it falls in line with what God has for us, but we keep our eyes on ourselves. When we come to the Lord, it is important that we come to Him with praise. The bible says...with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God. Paul and Silas in prison...the bible tells us they prayed, but not only did they pray, they praised...and it was when they were praising that things happened. Incredible things happen when WE praise.
More Ministry Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.