The Age of Willful Ignorance - Ministry Videos
Embed addfire 422 views 2012-11-05T23:19:06 We are living in an age of mass communications where news travels at such speed, that it's no longer a matter of weeks but "seconds" that events are known worldwide. We are a generation "without excuse;" to claim we didn't know comes down to willful ignorance. The truth is there to be seen and know. The question is, "What don't we want to know it?" The truth is being shouted from the roof tops; and it is this truth that Jesus claimed would set us free. This truth of God's Word is there to be found....Ask, Seek and knock.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.