Convene Story: Chris Duncan - Ministry Videos
Prior to leading Convene, Chris was founder and CEO of Regal Technology Partners. His experience there included three successful start-up companies with two partners. In addition, he started, built and sold CentralXchange, an Internet B2B exchange for high-end technology equipment. In 2003, Chris sold majority interest in Regal after being called by God to lead and grow Convene. He’s been a member and raving fan of Convene since 1998.
Chris is passionate about business and helping leaders live the abundant life God has planned for them. His lifework is to help Christian CEOs and business owners become better leaders and achieve new levels of success and significance in their business, personal and spiritual life.
Chris graduated from the University of Southern California with a B.S. in Business Administration, emphasis in entrepreneurship. He serves on the Boards of National Christian Foundation of California, Excellence in Giving, and The Leadership Connection. He and his family are active members at Mariners Church.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Hear from Our Membersconvene00:04:2294 views
- Convene Story: Rick McCarthyconvene00:01:1676 views
- Convene Story: Ron Hooverconvene00:03:26113 views
- Convene Chairconvene00:03:28964 views
- Convene Story: Shannon Grubeconvene00:01:401,280 views
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Musi...steven-curtis-chapman00:05:0615,902 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:532,259 views
- Get Funky with ALL-New VeggieTales DVD Starring Brooklyn ...gracehillmedia00:00:38362 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire13,980 views
- The Sanctifier 5000 - HILARIOUS Short Filmbartandtricia00:07:29232 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo66,319 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:30356 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons8,376 views