Preparing for Judgment Day (Matthew 25:14-30) - Sermon Videos
Embed mattellis1997 1136 views 2013-09-20T08:09:05 As Jesus taught about the Kingdom of God, He told a parable about a master who entrusted a large sum of money to his servants. After doing so, he went away into a far country. The bulk of this parable has to do with when the master came back and called his servants to give an account for how they had managed and increased his wealth. This parable speaks volumes about the Judgment Day each of us will experience as we stand for Jesus one day.
More Sermon Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.