- Channel Views: 1,658
- Total Upload Views: 113,626
- Joined: February 08, 2011
- Last Visit Date: 2015-12-01T07:55:53
I have an incredible wife and three wonderful sons. I am also the senior pastor at Westside Baptist Church in Murray, Kentucky.
mattellis1997 Video Channel
- Why We Should Be Thankful (1 Thessalonians 5:18...
- Armed and Dangerous
- God's Design for the Workplace (Ephesians 6:5-9...
- God's Design for Children and Parents (Ephesian...
- God's Design for Husbands - Part 2 (Ephesians 5...
- God's Design for Husbands (Ephesians 5:25-27)
- "God's Design for Wives" (Ephesians 5:22-24)
- Denver Exploratory Team Report
- The Call of the Cross (Luke 9:23-25)
- The Incredible Spirit-Filled Life (Ephesians 5:...
- Knowing God - An Introduction
- Love Jesus (Ephesians 6:24)
A Prayer When We Struggle to Forgive - Your Daily Prayer - September 28
Are you going through a time where you find it difficult to forgive? Are you harboring feelings of resentment or bitterness? Are these feelings ones that you would love to rid yourself of? Jesus doesn’t want your life to be dominated by sin, whether that is your own sin or someone else’s. These are burdens that you are not meant to carry.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.