Alvin Moore’s Hit Stage Play: When The Lights Go Out - Movies
Embed alvinmooreent 1336 views 2010-12-29T18:36:06 When The Lights Go Out is an emotion-stirring and life changing play that portrays the life of Gary, a faithful husband and musician who struggles to follow his dreams. Lack of support from his wife, Sheila, causes him to regret the loss of his former wife, Alice. As Gary struggles to accomplish his musical aspirations, he neglects his daughter, Alicia, and her desire to have a healthy relationship with him. Alicias unmet desire causes her to seek worldly pleasures. Both Gary and Alicia use music to mask their hurt and pain. However, unexpected circumstances arise that cause them to acknowledge and appreciate the things that are most important in life. As the story unfolds, issues concerning relationships, dreams, and diseases will be exposed as the truth makes its way from darkness to the light.
More Movies Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.