Alvin Moore’s Hit Stage Play: When The Lights Go Out - Movies
Embed alvinmooreent 1051 views 2010-12-29T18:36:06 When The Lights Go Out is an emotion-stirring and life changing play that portrays the life of Gary, a faithful husband and musician who struggles to follow his dreams. Lack of support from his wife, Sheila, causes him to regret the loss of his former wife, Alice. As Gary struggles to accomplish his musical aspirations, he neglects his daughter, Alicia, and her desire to have a healthy relationship with him. Alicias unmet desire causes her to seek worldly pleasures. Both Gary and Alicia use music to mask their hurt and pain. However, unexpected circumstances arise that cause them to acknowledge and appreciate the things that are most important in life. As the story unfolds, issues concerning relationships, dreams, and diseases will be exposed as the truth makes its way from darkness to the light.
More Movies Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Michael W. Smith And Little Big Town Will Give You Goosebumps With ‘Silent Night’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.