Alvin Moore’s Hit Stage Play: When The Lights Go Out - Movies
Embed alvinmooreent 2150 views 2010-12-29T18:36:06 When The Lights Go Out is an emotion-stirring and life changing play that portrays the life of Gary, a faithful husband and musician who struggles to follow his dreams. Lack of support from his wife, Sheila, causes him to regret the loss of his former wife, Alice. As Gary struggles to accomplish his musical aspirations, he neglects his daughter, Alicia, and her desire to have a healthy relationship with him. Alicias unmet desire causes her to seek worldly pleasures. Both Gary and Alicia use music to mask their hurt and pain. However, unexpected circumstances arise that cause them to acknowledge and appreciate the things that are most important in life. As the story unfolds, issues concerning relationships, dreams, and diseases will be exposed as the truth makes its way from darkness to the light.
More Movies Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.