Alvin Moore’s Hit Stage Play: When The Lights Go Out - Movies
Embed alvinmooreent 1848 views 2010-12-29T18:36:06 When The Lights Go Out is an emotion-stirring and life changing play that portrays the life of Gary, a faithful husband and musician who struggles to follow his dreams. Lack of support from his wife, Sheila, causes him to regret the loss of his former wife, Alice. As Gary struggles to accomplish his musical aspirations, he neglects his daughter, Alicia, and her desire to have a healthy relationship with him. Alicias unmet desire causes her to seek worldly pleasures. Both Gary and Alicia use music to mask their hurt and pain. However, unexpected circumstances arise that cause them to acknowledge and appreciate the things that are most important in life. As the story unfolds, issues concerning relationships, dreams, and diseases will be exposed as the truth makes its way from darkness to the light.
More Movies Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.