Happily Ever After without a Prince? - Ministry Videos
Happily Ever After: Without the Prince?
As seen on The TODAY Show.
New Release, Princess Bubble, Strikes Chord with Americas 51% SINGLE WOMEN WHO, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN U.S. HISTORY, OUTNUMBER MARRIED WOMEN
ATLANTA, August 9, 2007. This Christmas season thousands of single belles will hang their silk stockings and say their prayers before a quick nights sleep-then it is off to work they go. This ever growing group of Carols, Noels, and Merrys will shop, party and cook as they celebrate the holidays with families and friends. Two successful single gals will ring in the New Year with a resolution; offering parents an updated version of the traditional fairy tale.
"We have had countless Christian women all over the nation tell us they wish there had been a book like this when they were little. Now they know that being single doesn't mean they are alone." -Susan Johnston, Princess Bubble author
Atlanta based Flight Attendants Redefine "Happily Ever After" for Single Christian Women
ATLANTA, June 21, 2007 - This summer, two successful Christian single gals are offering parents, co-eds, and singles alike an updated version of the traditional fairy tale. No longer a "damsel in distress," this princess travels the world, helps others, and finds "happily ever after" through the unconditional love of her true Prince, Jesus Christ!
With wisdom gleaned from their careers as independent, globe-trotting flight attendants, first-time authors Susan Johnston and Kimberly Webb have crafted a new generation of fairy tales that celebrate singleness, self-worth, and a loving God.
There are nearly 89 million singles living in the United States. Isn't it time for an alternate ending to traditional fairy tales? Or is this option too unconventional for Christian readers?
"This is a story I can truly believe in and feel comfortable sharing with my children, church family, and friends" -Noelle Williams, mother of three
A contemporary fairy tale for all
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:104,335 views
- Simple Point Profoundly Madegodtube00:01:38462 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Ray Liotta plays a preacher in "The ...crosswalktrailers00:02:204,649 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5272,216 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:306,007 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0686,317 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:5124 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:0038 views