Summer Vacation 2008 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 632 views 2010-10-02T02:09:10 In a small California town located in the Stanislaus National Forest called Arnold, the Yang Family spent their 2008 Summer Vacation for a week. At the elevation of 4,200 feet and warm temperatures and mild evenings, the Yangs spent time fishing and enjoying God's magnificent creation. Because Calaveras County is located in the heart of the Motherlode area of the 1849 Gold Rush, the Yangs also benefited from the many historic places in their site seeing adventures. The Yang Family, before they finish the week long vacation, relaxed in a quiet mountain forest atmosphere in prayers and reflections. Thank God for an amazing family vacation.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.