Summer Vacation 2008 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 723 views 2010-10-02T02:09:10 In a small California town located in the Stanislaus National Forest called Arnold, the Yang Family spent their 2008 Summer Vacation for a week. At the elevation of 4,200 feet and warm temperatures and mild evenings, the Yangs spent time fishing and enjoying God's magnificent creation. Because Calaveras County is located in the heart of the Motherlode area of the 1849 Gold Rush, the Yangs also benefited from the many historic places in their site seeing adventures. The Yang Family, before they finish the week long vacation, relaxed in a quiet mountain forest atmosphere in prayers and reflections. Thank God for an amazing family vacation.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.