Summer Vacation 2008 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 682 views 2010-10-02T02:09:10 In a small California town located in the Stanislaus National Forest called Arnold, the Yang Family spent their 2008 Summer Vacation for a week. At the elevation of 4,200 feet and warm temperatures and mild evenings, the Yangs spent time fishing and enjoying God's magnificent creation. Because Calaveras County is located in the heart of the Motherlode area of the 1849 Gold Rush, the Yangs also benefited from the many historic places in their site seeing adventures. The Yang Family, before they finish the week long vacation, relaxed in a quiet mountain forest atmosphere in prayers and reflections. Thank God for an amazing family vacation.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.