Why Radio? - Ministry Videos
FEBC has been broadcasting the Good News of Jesus Christ for over 60 years. During this time, radio has proven to be a very effective medium to reach people with this life-changing message. The International Orality Network, a consortium of mission agencies, has stated that over 70% of the world's people are oral learners: people who can't, won't, or don't read. This points to the staggering need for a vast majority of people to hear the gospel.
Radio is an ideal medium for sharing the Good News with more than 4 billion oral learners on our planet. FEBC airs 600+ hours of program content in over 130 languages every day. While radio is a highly accessible medium, there are many who can't afford one. For this reason, distributing radios in locations where FEBC broadcasts has become one of the most important strategies we have implemented and is critical to the success of reaching many more people.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Ruth's Story: The Power of Prayer febc00:01:33816 views
- Ed Cannon and Dr. Bob Bowmanfebc00:07:14414 views
- Great God Great Mission - A 10-minute overview of FEBCfebc00:09:45293 views
- You’ll Come ALIVE With This Powerful CentricWorship Hit –...centricworship00:04:473,549 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,294 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:016,513 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19198,454 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1351,500 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0065,610 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51581 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00822 views