Why Radio? - Ministry Videos
FEBC has been broadcasting the Good News of Jesus Christ for over 60 years. During this time, radio has proven to be a very effective medium to reach people with this life-changing message. The International Orality Network, a consortium of mission agencies, has stated that over 70% of the world's people are oral learners: people who can't, won't, or don't read. This points to the staggering need for a vast majority of people to hear the gospel.
Radio is an ideal medium for sharing the Good News with more than 4 billion oral learners on our planet. FEBC airs 600+ hours of program content in over 130 languages every day. While radio is a highly accessible medium, there are many who can't afford one. For this reason, distributing radios in locations where FEBC broadcasts has become one of the most important strategies we have implemented and is critical to the success of reaching many more people.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Ruth's Story: The Power of Prayer febc00:01:33580 views
- Ed Cannon and Dr. Bob Bowmanfebc00:07:14116 views
- Great God Great Mission - A 10-minute overview of FEBCfebc00:09:45110 views
- Nothing But The Blood - Live Videocentricworship00:06:362,581 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan200,655 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:327,665 views
- 3-Year-Old's Loving Gift for Young Cancer Patients Will M...inspiredfaith27,451 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2112,039 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3461,534 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,519 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,941 views