Why Radio? - Ministry Videos
FEBC has been broadcasting the Good News of Jesus Christ for over 60 years. During this time, radio has proven to be a very effective medium to reach people with this life-changing message. The International Orality Network, a consortium of mission agencies, has stated that over 70% of the world's people are oral learners: people who can't, won't, or don't read. This points to the staggering need for a vast majority of people to hear the gospel.
Radio is an ideal medium for sharing the Good News with more than 4 billion oral learners on our planet. FEBC airs 600+ hours of program content in over 130 languages every day. While radio is a highly accessible medium, there are many who can't afford one. For this reason, distributing radios in locations where FEBC broadcasts has become one of the most important strategies we have implemented and is critical to the success of reaching many more people.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Ruth's Story: The Power of Prayer febc00:01:33575 views
- Ed Cannon and Dr. Bob Bowmanfebc00:07:14106 views
- Great God Great Mission - A 10-minute overview of FEBCfebc00:09:45101 views
- MercyMe "Shake" Story Behind The Songmercymemusic00:02:142,504 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan819 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:321,356 views
- He's Caught in the Freezing Cold. . .Will People Let Him ...ourprecioussavior65,784 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2110,709 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3456,151 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,204 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude2,922 views