Why Radio? - Ministry Videos
FEBC has been broadcasting the Good News of Jesus Christ for over 60 years. During this time, radio has proven to be a very effective medium to reach people with this life-changing message. The International Orality Network, a consortium of mission agencies, has stated that over 70% of the world's people are oral learners: people who can't, won't, or don't read. This points to the staggering need for a vast majority of people to hear the gospel.
Radio is an ideal medium for sharing the Good News with more than 4 billion oral learners on our planet. FEBC airs 600+ hours of program content in over 130 languages every day. While radio is a highly accessible medium, there are many who can't afford one. For this reason, distributing radios in locations where FEBC broadcasts has become one of the most important strategies we have implemented and is critical to the success of reaching many more people.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Ruth's Story: The Power of Prayer febc00:01:33499 views
- Ed Cannon and Dr. Bob Bowmanfebc00:07:1437 views
- Great God Great Mission - A 10-minute overview of FEBCfebc00:09:4544 views
- Christmas Is Coming - Jason Gray - Official Lyric Videojason-gray00:03:445,127 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:422,267 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:477,195 views
- Dancing Traffic Cop Will Make You Stop and Smileuntilweflyaway00:02:1121,414 views
- Bob Smiley DVD filming is interruptedcomedian00:00:487,294 views
- A 5 Year-Old Genius Will Blow You Away With His Knowledgekidsarecute00:04:5490,492 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39534 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,063 views