Class7_Science_Respiration in Organisms_Respiration - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 236 views 2013-03-05T00:34:12 The cells in our body perform functions like growth, excretion, reproduction, etc. A cell needs energy to perform these functions. The food we take in is converted into glucose by the digestive system. The cells of living organisms require a constant supply of oxygen to release energy. This is done by a process called breathing. Breathing involves two steps - one inhalation and one exhalation. The breath rate of human beings is 15 -- 18 breaths a minute. Air passes through the tiny hair in the nasal cavity, and then through the pharynx, larynx and windpipe before reaching the lungs. The hairs in the nasal cavity prevent the entry of dust particles and pollen. The mucous lining is present from the nasal cavity to the lungs.
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.