Class7_Science_Respiration in Organisms_Respiration - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 280 views 2013-03-05T00:34:12 The cells in our body perform functions like growth, excretion, reproduction, etc. A cell needs energy to perform these functions. The food we take in is converted into glucose by the digestive system. The cells of living organisms require a constant supply of oxygen to release energy. This is done by a process called breathing. Breathing involves two steps - one inhalation and one exhalation. The breath rate of human beings is 15 -- 18 breaths a minute. Air passes through the tiny hair in the nasal cavity, and then through the pharynx, larynx and windpipe before reaching the lungs. The hairs in the nasal cavity prevent the entry of dust particles and pollen. The mucous lining is present from the nasal cavity to the lungs.
More Education Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.