Class7_Science_Respiration in Organisms_Respiration - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 250 views 2013-03-05T00:34:12 The cells in our body perform functions like growth, excretion, reproduction, etc. A cell needs energy to perform these functions. The food we take in is converted into glucose by the digestive system. The cells of living organisms require a constant supply of oxygen to release energy. This is done by a process called breathing. Breathing involves two steps - one inhalation and one exhalation. The breath rate of human beings is 15 -- 18 breaths a minute. Air passes through the tiny hair in the nasal cavity, and then through the pharynx, larynx and windpipe before reaching the lungs. The hairs in the nasal cavity prevent the entry of dust particles and pollen. The mucous lining is present from the nasal cavity to the lungs.
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.