Phenomenal Ballet Dancer and Her Story - Inspirational Videos
Embed vids2inspire 7260 views 2012-07-23T16:09:11 After her parents passed away, Michaela DePrince was an orphan in Sierra Leone. She faced much teasing and bullying because of a skin condition called vitiligo (a loss of skin pigmentation). She was later adopted by a couple in the US and is now one of the top ballet dancers in the world!!
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.